Blog de Anna

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

carpe food

So I officially rejoined WW on Feb 19th and was horrified by the number on the scale. In my first week I lost 2.6 lbs, which is an amazing feat considering I had some friends visiting from AZ. And when said friends visit we manage to spend the ENTIRE weekend eating & drinking and eating after drinking to avoid hangovers.

But then at last nights meeting I learned that I'd gained 2 lbs back. How is that fair?! I was so good this past week. And then during the meeting I started thinking that it could possibly be from not exercising & not tracking at all - two key elements of WW. So I only have myself to blame. Ah well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Sista gurl - boy have I been there. I keep asking myself why I got to the 40 lb. weight loss mark and have been hovering there ever since. Only to answer myself only to answer myself with your words...tracking and exercise. I've been slacking on both.

I think I secretly like that I've made it to this round number and I have some weird fear of failure that keeps me from moving forward. Dunno, maybe that's silly, but it wouldn't be the first time I've been known to be silly...

5:07 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Apparently what I should really be afraid of is becoming a stutterer.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home