Blog de Anna

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Almost dying while buying roach-killing products...

So I almost died today during my lunch break. No really.

Toni and I went to OSH to get some roach-killing aids and we're rounding PCH and just make it into PV Blvd when out of nowhere I see a cloud of dust, flashing lights and a huge SUV barrelling through the intersection. Like in a western, but not. The idiot missed side-swiping us by about five seconds. So we watch him lose complete control of the car and then we couldn't see anything. So, being the concerned (nosey) citizens that we are, we decide to drive, park & walk to get a closer look.

The moron flipped his car over completely at PV Blvd and Ave F. Looking at the car, you'd think he would've died instantly. But no. The maniac ran from his car only to be chased down half a block away. And thankfully he didn't hit a single person.

So we get to work and tell everyone the tale and the first question out of EVERYONE'S mouth is, "Did you see what color he was?" We even got a "I bet he was Mexican." HELLO??!?!! What like that runs in their blood? And to make it worse, Toni, the lady that ran the errand with me is 100% Mexican. Nice work, people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Why was he running? Did he just rob a bank or kill someone?!! I'd run if I had just robbed a bank, although I'd probably be smart enough to rob it at night.

Duh.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about this in the paper. The title said, "Dirty Wet-back Pablo Steals Car and Flees Scene, Blames Genetics For Mishap"

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home