Blog de Anna

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Work it girl, work it

So I'm working out again and my body hates me. I went back on New Years Eve day. After four months of being away...four lonnnng months. I did my usual routine (inquiries welcome...) and it practically killed me. I just have zero energy in the morning & afternoon. My body hated me for two straight days after. Anyways...the good news is that I'm back. I even went again last night and I'm not feelin any pain. I kept telling myself that my old gym was too far a drive from my new house, but it only takes about 15 mins to get there. So I could've been working out this entire time instead of sitting on my lazy ass...whoopsie!

On an insect note, I put out two roach motels and I've already caught some lovely specimens. The weird thing is that they smell like brown sugar, which is a scent that follows me through life. My old car, Bunny (R.I.P.) would let out a brown sugary goodness when I'd turn her heater on. My parents bought the car from an old lady and I used to picture her sprinkling some brown sugar under the hood so that it'd remind her of her kitchen in the cold wintery months. Old ladies are cute like that. But anyways, I have high hopes for these motels...where the insects check in, but they never check OUT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that last line made me choke on my cough drop. You crack me up. Well, that and I'm drunk on cough syrup. But that doesn't make you any less funny!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home